- Qualified in Soft Tissue Therapy (BTEC Level 5, 2018). Qualified in rock taping, pregnancy massage and rehabilitation.
- Experienced in a variety of clinics including Athletes Angels and Function Jigsaw
- Athletics, running and gait analysis
- The Institute of Sports & Remedial Massage
- Kate's most recent challenges have included; the green man ultra marathon - which she describes as an amazing endurance experience - the Dart 10km, swim, the Etape du tour, Ironman Wales, Paris marathon and most recently Almere iron distance marathon as part of a relay team
Our servicesKate Hughes provides the following healthcare services
Enhancing performance and recovery
Using dynamic Footscan® technology with biomechanical measurements and kinematic patterns, your foot specialist analyses the way you move, walk and run.
Using gentle techniques to release tension and relieve stress
Deep Tissue Massage
Targeting the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries
Massage for pregnant women and their changing bodies by specially trained prenatal massage therapists