At The Medical, we are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour alone.
Downloading PDF Documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please visit the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
We support the following browser versions:
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Internet Explorer EDGE (Current version)
- Firefox (current version)
- Safari (current version)