Formerly Cowes Chiropractic Clinic
Practice Principal, Rebecca Taylor, opened Cowes Chiropractic Clinic in 2002. The clinic aims to be a place where people come to have a problem solved, experience healing and become inspired to take responsibility for their own health and well-being.
The practitioners work as a team to support the patients’ recovery and help them to discover their body’s amazing ability to heal itself.
The gentle nature of the McTimoney method makes it suitable for people of all ages. It’s proven to be effective in treating the following conditions:
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Pain, discomfort and stiffness in joints
- Migraine prevention
- Muscular aches
- Arthritic pain
- Some sports injuries
Loving Service, Happily Given
- Providing McTimoney chiropractic care for people of all ages.
- Supported by healing and other therapies.
- Motivating people to take care of their health and well being.
- Top quality treatment at fair prices.
- Welcoming reception that puts patients at ease.
- Healthcare resource to answer questions and give good onward referrals.
- Working environment that is professional, fun and encouraging.
- Inspiring and supporting future generations of practitioners.
Improve the health of your spine and reconnect your nervous system
Increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body
Enhancing performance and recovery
Choose from sports massage, deep-tissue massage, pregnancy massage, lymphatic drainage and relaxing massage
Deep Tissue Massage
Targeting the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries
A gentle and effective treatment for the whole body
How can we help?
How to get to our Cowes, Isle of Wight Healthcare Centre
Parking is normally available for up to 2 hours directly outside the clinic. Alternatively, there are public car parks in Brunswick Road or St. Mary’s Road less than 2 minutes walk away
Nearest bus stops are outside Cowes Marks & Spencer and at the bottom of Mill Hill Road