COVID-19 Latest Update
Rules after 19th July 2021:
As a fully registered and regulated medical provider, we will be retaining the social distancing and PPE requirements set out in law before 19th July 2021. This will allow us to continue to provide consistent, uninterrupted care, whilst taking the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.Our team will be wearing comprehensive PPE including masks, goggles, gloves and aprons. By using a combination of screening questions, non-contact temperature testing, social distancing and hygiene protocols, we are confident you will receive fantastic treatment in a safe environment.
What do we need you to do?
We need you to continue to;
- Come to your appointment with a clean and appropriate face covering
- Please do not bring bags and unnecessary belongings to your appointment
- Respect the two metres social distancing rules
- Sanitise your hands on entry and exit
- Only arrive for your appointment at the allotted time and not before
- Pay at the point of booking to reduce the need for contact