COVID-19 Latest Update
Important: Please ensure you are wearing a face mask or appropriate face-covering when visiting our clinics.
We have been keeping up to date with medical and scientific research concerned with COVID-19, which all points to a safe and controlled running of our clinics if appropriate steps are taken. Although we will not be dealing with confirmed COVID-19 cases, we are taking a belt and braces approach to our protocols to ensure we can be as safe as possible. By using a combination of screening questions, non-contact temperature testing and new social distancing and hygiene protocols, we are confident you will receive fantastic treatment in a safe environment.
Our team will be wearing comprehensive PPE including masks, goggles, gloves and aprons.
What do we need you to do?
Whilst we all adjust to the changes in life, your experience with us may be a little different to usual. As such we need you to;
- Come to your appointment with a clean and appropriate face covering to be worn at all times whilst in our clinics
- Not bring bags and unnecessary belongings to your appointment
- Respect the two metres social distancing rules when outside of your treatment room
- Sanitise your hands on entry and exit of our clinics
- Only arrive for your appointment at the allotted time and not before
- Prepay at the point of booking to reduce this need for contact in our clinics
Online video consultations
We are really looking forward to seeing you again. If you’d prefer not to come into a clinic, we offer virtual appointments with GPs, Physiotherapists, and Chiropractors.
For more information and to book any type of appointment please call your local clinic.