Quote "WEB25" to receive your first assessment for just £25
- Awarded 'Clinic Management Quality Mark'
- Awarded 'Patient Practice Quality Mark'
- Male and female chiropractors available
- Weekend appointments available
- Registered members of the General Chiropractic Council
- Registered members of the British Chiropractic Association
All of our chiropractors are registered with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC) and members of either British Chiropractic Association (BCA) or the United Chiropractic Association (UCA), so you can be assured you are receiving the best treatment from highly qualified experts.
We have also been awarded the 'Clinic Management Quality Mark' and the 'Patient Practice Quality Mark' by the Royal College of Chiropractors for clinical excellence and consistently exceeding our customers' expectations.
Digital x-ray and advanced rehabilitation gyms
How to get to our Didcot Healthcare Centre
Limited free parking at the front. Other convenient parking is available in Edinburgh Drive and the Orchard Centre which are just a short walk from the clinic.
Buses 91 and 93 stop on Broadway, a minute's walk away.
Half a mile from Didcot Parkway train station.