Quote "WEB25" to receive your first assessment for just £25
- Awarded 'Clinic Management Quality Mark'
- Awarded 'Patient Practice Quality Mark'
- Digital X-Ray facilities
- General Chiropractic Council registered chiropractors
- Weekend appointments available
- 200 years combined chiropractic experience
- 8am - 8pm, weekend appointments available
All of our chiropractors are registered with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC) and members of either British Chiropractic Association (BCA) or the United Chiropractic Association (UCA), so you can be assured you are receiving the best treatment from highly qualified experts.
We have also been awarded the 'Clinic Management Quality Mark' and the 'Patient Practice Quality Mark' by the Royal College of Chiropractors for clinical excellence and consistently exceeding our customers' expectations.
Digital x-ray and advanced rehabilitation gyms
Our TeamWe have 1 experienced Chiropractor near to Midsomer Norton
How to get to our Midsomer Norton Healthcare Centre
Free designated on-site parking in front and behind the Centre.
Buses 178 and 379 run from the Centre and stop by Midsomer Norton town hall.
Bike racks right outside.
We're ten miles from Bath Spa railway station.