Quote "WEB25" to receive your first assessment for just £25
- Serving the community of Midsomer Norton since 1997
- Digital x-ray for diagnosis
- Awarded 'Clinic Management Quality Mark'
- Awarded 'Patient Practice Quality Mark'
- HCP registered, chartered physiotherapists
- Weekend appointments available
Award Winning, Quality Assured Physiotherapy
All of our physiotherapists are registered members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Our combined experience includes work with leading sports clubs, from Bristol Rugby and Bristol City Football Club, to international teams such as Team GB Lacrosse and Team GB Ice Hockey.
MRI, digital x-ray and advanced rehabilitation gyms
Related ConditionsHow can we help?
How to get to our Midsomer Norton Healthcare Centre
Free designated on-site parking in front and behind the Centre.
Buses 178 and 379 run from the Centre and stop by Midsomer Norton town hall.
Bike racks right outside.
We're ten miles from Bath Spa railway station.