Chiropody and Podiatry
Podiatrists (also called chiropodists) are healthcare professionals that are trained in diagnosing and treating conditions of the feet and other lower limbs. They can also relieve pain, treat infections, correct deformity and help people to stay mobile.
The podiatrists at The Medical are able to treat the following conditions:
- Back, hip, knee and/or ankle pains related to your walking pattern
- Bunions, painful foot joints, painful arches, shins or knees
- Corns or callus
- Cracked heels
- Fungal infected, discoloured or yellow nails
- In-growing toe nails - surgical or non-surgical treatment (under local anaesthetic if required)
- Itchy, flaky or dry skin
- Numb or swollen feet
- Painful or thick nails
- Skin infections
- Thickened or fungal nails. (Now offering the Lacuna Method – fungal nail treatment)
- Toe nail complications
- Treatments for Verrucae including Cryotherapy
We offer a full range of chiropody services to ensure all your foot and lower limb issues can be treated together in our Cheltenham clinic.
Real results, realistic prices
Card payments accepted
As well as cash and cheques, we accept all major credit cards including Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express.
Our cancellation policy: 24 hours notice please!
At The Medical we are happy to cancel or move appointments. We do request at least 24 hours notice.
Clients that cancel within 24 hours of their appointment will be charged in full. Clients who fail to attend a confirmed appointment will also be charged.